Saturday, January 08, 2011

Latest News!


Hello Everyone, and a belated Happy New Year!


I have some exciting news.
 
For those of you who haven't heard, I was married in June and have been busy packing, moving, packing and then moving again.  What a way to get rid of "stuff"!  I had planned to be back in Davenport much more often, but it just hasn't been possible. 


So, Jean Jones is the new owner of The Yarn Shoppe.  Jean is the owner of the Home Environment Center and happens to be my mother!  She has been a teacher and businesswoman her entire life and is very excited to be moving the shop forward into 2011.   It is with a huge sense of empty nest syndrome and great happiness that I turn the reins over to Jean.


Judy will remain in place as manager and Courtney, Cindy and Gill will still be there as well.  They're the best at what they do and I'm so proud of them!! 
The name, location, phone, etc. will remain the same for the shop.


We can all look forward to a new and improved shop with the great yarns that will arrive shortly.  I can't wait to see it!


Please take care of yourselves and each other. Keep getting motivated over new projects--in life and in knitting.  I miss you all and look forward to this future endeavor.


Sincerely,


Laurel
--
The Yarn Shoppe
Paul Revere Square
2322 Kimberly Road
Davenport, IA 52807

Phone:  563.359.1002
Fax:  563.359.1311
Email:  theyarnshoppe@gmail.com
Website: www.theyarnshoppe.net

Find us on Facebook!
Visit our blog


No comments: